Last Updated on 10/10/2021 by admin
Samunnati Financial Intermediation & Services Pvt. Ltd. | Relationship Officer |
Organization Name :- Samunnati Financial Intermediation & Services Pvt. Ltd.
Established in November 2014, Samunnati offers financial, co-financial and non-financial solutions to marginal, small and medium holders including farmers, agri enterprises and wholesale/retailers. Samunnati stands for collective growth, collective prosperity and collective elevation and in its journey of last three years, focusing exclusively in Agri & Allied activities, has its presence in more than 12 value chains spread over 12 states. Samunnati works with over 230 Community Based Organisations that are collectively serving about one million predominantly small holder Farmers, in about 112 districts of India.
Positions :- Relationship Officer
Qualification :- Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Experience :- 2 – 4 Years
Job Location :- Tamil Nadu
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Deploy FPO Engagement Strategy as applicable
- Actively partner with the client and offer customized solutions
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Engage at periodic intervals to assess, track the progress and leverage on their network/ relationship
- Ensures good portfolio quality and credit worthiness of the relationships being managed Professional Advice/ Internal Consultant.
- Provide professional advice and support to the clients, understand all their requirements and recommend solutions to meet their requirements.
- Maintain 100% collections and minimize the delay in repayment
How to Apply :- Please do apply or share your updated profile to email@example.com if you are interested
Apply Link :- Click here