Last Updated on 23/07/2020 by admin
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 | Business Correspondents | Jammu & Kashmir | July 2020 |
Organization Name :- J&K Bank
Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) is a J&K – based private sector banking and financial services company. It is a privately owned bank with majority owned state share with its headquarters in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. J&K Bank, incorporated on October 1, 1938, was the first bank in the country to emerge as a state–owned bank.
Organization Website :- www.jkbank.com
Positions :- Business Correspondents
Job Location :- Jammu and Kashmir
Qualification J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 :-
- Candidates should pass 10+2 from a recognised board
- Computer Knowledge: Minimum six month’s diploma.
Experience :- Fresher
Age Limit (As on 17.07.2020) :- 18 – 37 years
Locations J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 :-
- District Kathua: a.Kindi b.Sarthal
- District Ramban: a.Bhehimdasa
- District Kishtwar: a.Rinaie b.Deharna c.Kidru d.Gumri e. Rekenwas f.Sukhnai
- District Reasi: a. Sarsot b.Bhransal c.Mataa
- District Bandipora: a.Baduab b.Gujran c.Abdullan d.Forest Block
- District Anantnag: a. Arow
- Leh: a. Phuktse b. Kere
Selection Process J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 :-
Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 :-
All interested and eligible candidates may submit their application on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from 20.07.2020 to 31.07.2020 on the prescribed application form along with relevant documents.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
1 thought on “J&K Bank Recruitment 2020”
I want job